Sunday, June 22, 2014

Exercism.io

This weekend I've started working through the Exercism exercises.

First of all, I'd like to thank Katrina Owen for starting this wonderful project.

Exercism is a great open source project that she started in order to "provide a space to think deeply about simple, expressive, and readable code, and experiment and discuss what good looks like".

There are exercises in many languages but I'm only working on the Clojure and Ruby ones.

Even though the exercises have been very simple so far, they've helped me to practise and learn more about Clojure's and Ruby's powerful collection and string functions.

I've also learned some tricks and functions I didn't know by looking at the solutions to the same exercises posted by other people. As soon as I gain enough confidence in Clojure and Ruby I will start giving them feedback.

I hope to start receiving some feedback about my solutions in order to improve them.

Here you can find the few exercises I've done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment